Friday, March 21, 2014

new jazz cd & yellow colours

i'm obsessed with vases and love drawing, buying, collecting vases. 

                              



                                           these new jazz cds are awesome. this morning i drew my yellow vases while                                                                              listening to it. loving it.



                          that bag tho :D bought it just because of the color :D the buttons thing done by me ofc

                      oh.. my yellow skirt,. i have story to tell 'bout how i got my yellow skirt(next blog entry i hope)


                                                       yellow things, included that avocado

                           
                                               me in yellow